Blogroll

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wiki so Far

Throughout the semester our class Wiki has grown substantially.  I have contributed the page "Wikis on the Company LAN," where I make mention of how the use of Wikis are becoming popular in corporations, as well as speak of how these are benficial for tha dissemination of information.  In addition to this I contributed to the page of "New Media in Healthcare," where I wrote about the topic of "new media and virtual worlds".  I focused on how virtual worlds are being used in the healthcare industry to help healthcare professionals train with very close to real life experiences, as well as learn how to handle patient interactions as well as emergency situations.  I am currently working on contributing information on how new media has affected gaming.  In addition to this I will also work on adding content on P2P file sharing as well as to other segments of our class Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment